Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mark....his prime is gone!

This week was Mark's last Spring Break before he graduates! As I write this he shouts to the ceiling, "Oh no! It is my last Spring Break EVER!" because he didn't realize it until I just wrote that. hahaha...I feel a mid-twenties crisis coming on in my husband. ANYWAY...Tuesday he went snowboarding and the second run down the mountain he took a jump and he thought it was going to be powder, but it was ice and he cracked his board and hurt his back. Instead of bouncing right back up like he would if he were 18 it hurt him! Poor guy! He snowboarded the rest of the day thanks to an 800mg Ibuprofen. I found him laying dejectedly on the couch when I got home from work.

The next day he went snowmobiling with his brothers even though his back still hurt. When I got home from work that night he was laying on the couch looking sad again. I started to make dinner and he came in and hobbled around following me explaining that he will never get any better at snowboarding or anything else because he has reached his peak. He is going to be 26 this year! hahaha...he is so cute! He makes me laugh! Thursday, Friday, and now Saturday he is still hobbling around, but finally feeling a little bit better. I have been making sure he uses ice and heat on his back. We are hoping he will be feeling better for his raquetball competition at BYU this next weekend and for Nationals 2 weeks after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment