Saturday, March 14, 2009

NOOOOOOO!!

I am giving in! I said I wasn't going to set up a blog until I could be a "stay at home blogger", but Jen talked me into it one Saturday about a month ago. See if I ever invite her over again while Chris is working a weekend! :) Just kidding! I just figured blogs were for documenting the nightma....uhhh joys of raising children. Plus, when I get home from work I just want to chill...read a book, watch TV....not worry about updating my blog! So...just as a warning...I am not going to be very good at this! :)

2 comments:

  1. whatever, you're already good at this!

    ps. you are a very good writer! seriously i enjoy reading these posts, i had no idea my friend has a way with words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I'm not totally outdated. Just went back and realized you just started, I'm so excited to be able to keep up with what's going on with you and your life.

    ReplyDelete