Saturday, March 14, 2009

Key West Reunion!

Last night Jen, Chris, Mark and I went to Layton to meet Heidi and Porter. It was a Key West roommate reunion! It is the first time we have all been able to hang out husbands and all! We have all gone to each other's weddings, but there wasn't really time to sit down and chat. It was so much fun! We went to Applebees and went bowling. I love those girls! Key West was a hard 4 1/2 months because we were away from our families during the holidays, long distance relationship dramas, and our other roommate was going through some sort of identity crisis which put a lot of stress on us all. We lived through the most active Atlantic hurricane season in history! We cleaned up after Katrina and survived Rita and Wilma. There are so many great memories also though. Del Sol, beaches, laying out, snorkeling, parasailing, riding sea doos around the island, Dry Tortugas, the ghost tour, Miami, Miami Zoo, Jupiter :), the Everglades, Bike Week, the speed boat races, Rick's Upstairs, the Real World, the Conch Republic, Fantasy Fest, the Bone Island Shuttle...I could go on and on! I knew Jen before we went, but I am so glad that we were able to meet Heidi. She is such a great girl and a fantastic friend. I am so glad we are all still friends and we can hang out together!

2 comments:

  1. oh my heck! i'm laughing at how tan we were in the first picture and then ghostly white in the dead of winter in the second!! haha! I LOVE LOVE it! you're blog is now the best, seriously. :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't I know about your blog sooner? How are you doing? We really need to all get together some time and catch up. I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete